Air Waves Portrush is delighted to announce that tickets for Silver Wings Chalet are now on sale.
Now in its fourth year, the venue has proved to be the ideal location for both new and returning aviation enthusiasts, photographers and other thrill seeking visitors. Situated at the heart of Portrush’s premier event, and lying directly opposite display centre, it’s the perfect setting to take in all the action while enjoying first class hospitality.
Looking ahead to the event, which takes place on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd September, the ever popular Red Arrows have confirmed they will take to the skies on both days. The “Reds” will thrill those in attendance with full displays of their aerobatic skill. And to add to the exhilaration, RAF’s premier frontline aircraft, the Typhoon, will join them on both days as well. With such a great starter line up and more information on participating aircraft to follow, why not book your seat now.
The Silver Wings Chalet Experience includes:
- Exclusive chalet in premier viewing area
- Afternoon tea
- Glossy souvenir brochure included
- Exclusive access to Silver Wings cash bar and viewing deck throughout the day
- Private toilet facilities
- Dedicated parking adjacent to Silver Wings Chalet for disabled Blue Badge holders only
- Dedicated Silver Wings car parking approximately 200 metres from Chalet
- Opportunities may exist to meet passing display teams who pop into the Chalet for refreshments
- Over 18s only
Please note that animals other than guide dogs are not permitted.